We are asking you to tell Romney what we want to see in a conservative Vice-Presidential Candidate. The selection process has begun, so it is important to Act Now!
From: America’s Conservative Voters
To: Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney
Dear Governor Romney:
It is now up to you.
In November American voters will choose between fundamentally different ways of viewing the world, and what role our federal government should play in the lives of American citizens.
The media has made much of the dissension they say exists between conservatives and your candidacy. I am writing to tell you that you’ll have my support in November.
But I must insist on one thing.
We ask for a clear sign that when you are elected with our votes you will govern as the conservative you say you are and have always been.
The best sign you could give is to choose a Vice-Presidential running mate that is solidly conservative. Among those qualities that your running mate must have are:
· Pro-economic growth policy agenda
· Solid Record of supporting the pro-family social agenda
· Promoter of individual liberty
· Reducing the size and intrusiveness of government
· Reducing federal spending and outlays
· Record of cutting taxes
· Strong on border security and illegal immigration
· Solid Pro-Life Record
· A foreign policy that puts America’s interests ahead of all others
· Effective plans to prevent terrorism and oppose extremism
· Strong national defense
· Solidly behind Second Amendment rights
As a conservative I am ready to support you in November. All I ask is that you choose a conservative Vice-Presidential running mate who will stand with you to uphold the virtues of our great system, and work tirelessly to resoundingly defeat Barack Obama.
Sign the letter, influence the Romney campaign!